Tuesday 8 March 2011

My name is Matei...and you're with ME now!

Good Evening one and all, and welcome to My Stable Delirium. This is the "show archive" page from which you can access the radio show at more convenient hours. No time zone limitations, no excuses not to hear me ramble about the amazing music...you can now be a part of My Stable Delirium whenever your eager, pulsating heart desires. All you have to do is click on the month section, search for one of the four shows in that month...there you will find the date and the PLAYLIST of that show...as for the show, it will be on the other side of the page, embedded in "mixcloud" playlists. Just click |> (play) and I'm there like a genie.

Soon i will hopefully find a way for you to download the files as mp3's but for now...this will have to do. Please enjoy and keep your ears as open as your mind.

matei

No comments:

Post a Comment